Would your organisation like to improve its sales results? We’re sure there isn’t an organisation out there that would say no. Yet, while many organisations invest in technical sales training, few consider the behavioural capability of their sales team.
To truly transform your sales team, consider how effective the sales mindset is within your organisation and how versatile the influencing skills are of your sales people?
At the heart of any sales role is the ability to build rapport and relationships quickly, overcome mental blockers, set powerful goals and communicate with influence and impact. It is these behaviours that turn a £20,000 opportunity in to a £100,000 deal. This programme uses a range of tools to help individuals explore their personal communication patterns, mindset and blockers, to deliver improvements in sales performance.
Who is it suitable for?
This training is suitable for individuals in a front line, sales targeted role, who will be familiar with sales models and have more than one year of experience in sales.
What do we offer your organisation?
Our two to four-day programme focuses on sustainable behavioural change. With a range of content, we will work with you to tailor a personal programme fit to the needs of your organisation.
It will be delivered by expert facilitators, giving your team access to both a technical sales expert with deep experience in sales and relevant examples to share, and a behavioural and mindset expert who can stretch and challenge the delegates thinking and act as coach. This combines sales expertise, behavioural training and experiential learning, giving your sales team greater dexterity and sensitivity to what their audience needs to be positively influenced and won over.
What can you expect?
- Individual self-perception report on ‘how you think you talk’ along with feedback from managers, peers and direct reports on ‘how you’re actually heard’
- Group or 1-2-1 coaching with individual feedback on communication and influencing
- Residential programme to improve the performance of your sales team by looking at key technical and behavioural competencies
- Expert facilitators to guide you through the process
- Accommodation where required, with breakfast at one of two hotels: Highgate House in Northamptonshire or Woodside in Warwickshire
- Unlimited refreshments throughout the programme
- An extensive four-course hot and cold buffet lunch
- Delicious four-course evening meal where required
- Use of leisure facilities, including a swimming pool and gym
Teamscapes and Connor bring this exciting programme in partnership, meaning you benefit from the unique skills and experience in each organisation. Our combined offer is the UK’s only selling, communicating and influencing programme of this type.