Einsteins Riddle – The Brief
The question is: Who owns the fish?
- The Englishwoman lives in the purple house.
- The Swede owns a dog.
- Coffee is drunk in the greenhouse.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The green house is immediately to the left of the white house.
- The engineer rears birds.
- The diplomat lives in the yellow house.
- Milk is drunk in the middle house.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house on the left.
- The doctor lives next to the owner who keeps cats.
- The diplomat lives next to the owner of the horse.
- The carpenter drinks beer.
- The German is a teacher.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The doctor has a neighbor who drinks water.