In the workplace, there is growing recognition of the importance of individual wellbeing and mindfulness to enable employees to function effectively, overcome difficulties and achieve their personal and career goals.
As an employer, we have a duty of care and responsibility to enhance health and wellbeing for everyone at work. Healthier and happier employees means a more productive, engaged and innovative workforce.
Today, many businesses are finding that adopting mindfulness techniques are having a positive role in:
- Reducing sickness
- Effective leadership and team efficiency
- Boosting motivation & engagement
- Increasing concentration & focus
- Enhancing creativity
- Building better relationships
Developing mindfulness and wellbeing techniques is the perfect addition to any training session, away-day or team building event. Whether you’re looking for an ice breaker, a couple of hours, a full day or an ongoing programme, we will create a bespoke solution for you.
We have a team of experienced coaches and facilitators to bring you a variety of events, including:
- Interactive Nature Sensory workshops
- Blindfold experiences
- Yoga and Meditation
- Self-confidence workshops and coaching
- Specialist talks about nutrition and mental health
- A Wellbeing Audit (for individuals or businesses)
- Guided mindfulness training and practice
- Emotional Intelligence workshops
- Resilience Building workshops
Talk to our team about how we can help enhance wellbeing within your organisation.
Contact us on 01604 731790 or email email@example.com